Code of Ethics
The National Association of Independent Insurance Adjusters intends to operate by the following code of ethics.
- To serve the business of insurance by the proper handling of claims and losses.
- To conduct ourselves at all times in a manner that commands respect and confidence.
- To approach investigations and adjustments with an unprejudiced and open mind.
- To make truthful and unbiased reports of facts as we find them.
- To avoid improper alliances.
- To render the highest quality of service.
- To resist influences tending to provide improper and extravagant settlements and serve our clients fearlessly.
- To promote good will toward the business of insurance by unvarying attitude of fairness, competence, integrity, and proper respect for all persons with whom we have dealings.
- To work for economy in expense and render equitable bills.
- To refrain from improper solicitation.
- To work in harmony with one another and our clients to foster cordial relationships among ourselves and the insurance fraternity.